WE BELIEVEStatements of Faith
At Family Life Church, we believe:
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
- The scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired of God and are the revalation of God to man- the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct (2 Timothy 3:15-17;
I Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21).
- Sin has separated us all from God, and that only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead and He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life
- The gifts of the Spirit are in operation as outlined in 1 Corinthians 12.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- The Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of what He did for us on the Cross.
- That we are called to preach the Gospel and make disciples of all people, so that God is glorified in every tribe and language.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.